After Ken Rue graduated high school in 1981 in Northern California, he worked in the auto body repair industry for 4 years. But in 1985, he felt the call to serve his country and joined the Army. He served 4 years with the 82nd Airborne Division at Ft. Bragg in North Carolina as a Calvary Scout and Jumpmaster. After being honorably discharged in 1989, Ken relocated to Northwest Arkansas and restarted his career in auto body repair. While managing body shop facilities in Northwest Arkansas and River Valley for 10 years, he developed his philosophy of business – To provide 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time. Acquiring his first shop in 2002, he immediately applied this philosophy, which has proven to be key to the success and expansion of the Northwest Arkansas Collision Centers.
Meet the Staff
CEO & Owner
Rogers – Bentonville Manager
What Makes Us Different
Auto body repair has become an increasingly complex and technology driven component of the auto industry. Northwest Arkansas Collision Center strives to remain on the cutting edge of technological advancements. We employ the latest technology and training in the automotive industry as well as ASE certified personnel.
- Electronic computerized measuring which allows technicians to measure a vehicle’s dimensions to within 1mm
- Chief frame systems providing the accuracy and control needed to repair the complex vehicles of today
- Standox automotive refinishing products by Axalta, recommended by the top automobile manufactures, to provide the best possible finish
- Specific training and software designed to insure that exterior sensors designed to inform drivers of surrounding conditions and vehicle lane placement meet factory standards
- A certified limited lifetime warranty from the Automotive Customer Relations Bureau
Finally, our Customer Service Representatives are the best on the business providing our customers with friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable service. We pride ourselves in making this stressful time an easy, pleasant experience.