Community First Program
Northwest Arkansas Collision Center wants to show our appreciation and give back to our customers and community that have been so loyal to us over the years. Our Community First Program allows our customers to donate 2% of their repair bill to any registered non-profit organization or fundraiser.
If you currently have or know of a fund raising event, non- profit organization, or a school program needing donations our Community First Program is exactly what you are looking for. All you need to do is contact us, register your fund raiser and then tell everyone you know in need of Collision Repair to come see us even if their Insurance Company suggests someone else, relax, let us do the rest and your fundraiser will receive a check for 2% of their repair upon completion.
Current participants in our Community Service program are:
- Humane Society Of The Ozarks
- Arkansas Crisis Center
- Farmington Police (Shop with a cop)
- Farmington Booster Club
- Washington County Fraternal Order Of Police (Shop with a cop)
- Rising Phoenix Self Defense Inc
- Tails of Love
- The Washington County Fair Youth Livestock Auction
- Junior Diabetes Research Foundation
- Springdale Har-Ber High School Debate Team
Here is how it works:
- Complete our Community First Program registration form found at the link below.
- Send anyone in need of collision repair to Northwest Arkansas Collision Center.
- Have your referral let us know which fundraiser/organization that they wish to support.
We will then send your program a check for 2% of the repair bill upon the completion of the repair.
Northwest Arkansas Collision Center was voted as 2013 Business of the Year by the Farmington Chamber of Commerce for Civic Participation and Community involvement. 2013 was the first year for the award title and we are proud to have received such an honor by the Chamber.Northwest Arkansas Collision Center was awarded the first Key to the City of Farmington by Mayor Ernie Penn in 2005 for it’s contribution to the community.